Movies and posts on this blog

Latest on Masala Punch

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Saif will be Raj in my fantasy Kuch Kuch Hota Hai spinoff!

The votes are in. The awaam (public) has spoken. Raj will be played by Saif Ali Khan. YAY!!!!
No idea what I am talking about? I am talking of what happened to Anjali (Kajol) after Rahul (Shahrukh Khan) broke her heart and married Tina (Rani Mukherjee). She lived happily-ever after with Raj (Saif Ali Khan) until he died, and then Rahul’s daughter re-united the former friends.
And here’s a sneak-peek at what happens between Anjali (Kajol) and Raj (Saif Ali Khan) when they fall for each other (after Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan) broke her heart) -
Anjali and Raj fall in love:

They have fun on their honeymoon:
Methinks Anjali should have inserted a “regular hair-cut” clause in the marriage vows. Maybe she was just thankful that all that hair was refreshingly bandanna-free?
Just for reference, here’s the break down of the votes:
Saif Khan 33.3%
Abhishek Bachchan 23.3%
Aamir Khan 20%
Akshay Kumar 16.7%
Other 6.7%
Hrithik Roshan 0%

7 comments:

  1. Now all that remains is for this to be sent to Karan Johar to do a remake... with you to write the screenplay, of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only wishes were horses... Sigh! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY NEED TO SEE YEH DILAGI ASAP, can you id this woman below for me, i saw her in pran jaye.... and couldn't match her up on imdb

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YQSZcpg4rHg/SwrtX4xQfjI/AAAAAAAADWE/X8FrkKxqktU/s1600/Slide10.JPG

    thanks for the info on benazir seems i'll just settle for the baba version

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Baby B was so close!

    Love the clips. In the first one Saif looks like he belongs in a Jane Austin movie and the second one he looks a bit piratish, which doesn't at all fit with the song, which is a lovely but complete lift of The Phantom of the Opera. Bollywood, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bollywooddeewana, I cant believe you havent seen Yeh Dillagi, yet! Get to it, fast. :-D

    I've been racking my brains, trying to id her ever since I saw her photo in your Pran Jaye post. I do remember seeing her in a lot of movies, but I dont know her name. Will keep a look out for her - she is sure to turn up in some other film where imdb does list her name in the cast.

    shell, Saif-of-the-long-hair as an Austen character?! Hmm... it must be a very set-in-the-1990s version, then! In the second song he reminds me of the guys on the covers of Harlequin romances!

    "the second one... is a... complete lift of The Phantom of the Opera" So, Andrew Lloyd Weber composed for Bollywood, too? Now there is a truly international artist. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! About time Saif played the winner rather than the lovelorn sacrificer/loser: Kya Kehna, Yeh Dillagi, KHNH, Na Tum Jaano...,

    I have mixed feelings about the flamboyant Saif in "Hamesha" with the colourful tops, bandanas, flowing hair, and flowery dialogue.

    On one hand, it's major minus, on the other hand, I've got a sense of humour... =P

    Ah well. Saif and Kajol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saif plays every character so well that, winner or loser, he's always my favorite character! KHNH maybe a Shahrukh film, but its Saif's part that I found more memorable and his character was the one I loved the most, plus he got the girl in the end, didnt he? :-D Now if he'd only grow up, throw out his bandanna and do some grown-up roles.

    ReplyDelete